Wings and Wheels is proud to be an authorized Aerox® distributor, Originators of High Duration Oxygen Systems. Aerox – Aviation Oxygen Systems Inc. was the originator of the high duration oxygen system. In 1981 Aerox® responded to the lack of an oxygen system offering prolonged duration, and designed specifically for the aviation industry. We modified a medical use cannula for use in aviation, and the resulting product offered duration of six times that of a standard cannula. Our trademarked product remains the only high duration oxygen system on the market today that is designed specifically for use in aviation Complete compact and portable or built–in systems available for Single or multiple users.
Features• Push–pull quick connects for fast, positive, one–handed operation.
• Each outlet independently controllable with individual needle valve control.
• Calibrated flowmeter in each delivery tube accurately shows proper flow by altitude, doubles as a flow indicator. The most accurate instrument to measure flow.
• Eliminates wasted oxygen. Needle valve control of flow by each user allows exact adjustment for both altitude and type of delivery equipment. When used with Oxysaver cannulas, oxygen duration is extended by a factor of four.
• No tools required for assembly.
• All–metal construction. Aerox® regulators are made to last without costly repairs.
• Piston mechanism in regulator (instead of diaphragm) maintains accuracy without recalibration.
• Lifetime limited warranty.
• Compact design, saves space and weight.
• May be used with Oxysaver cannulas or standard cannulas up to 18,000 feet MSL; or with masks above 18,000′ MSL.
• Change from Oxysaver cannula to mask simply by removing tubing from outflow end of flowmeter and attaching the hose from the mask. Remember to increase oxygen flow accordingly!
Wings & Wheels together with Aerox® has a complete line of aviation oxygen cylinders for your aircraft needs. You may choose from aluminum, kevlar and steel bottles.
The Portable Oxygen Systems include (empty) bottle, regulator, flow meter and cannula. Not all options are listed below. Each bottle type (A,C,D,E,M,F and P) can be configured with 1,2,4 and 6 outlets. Call or email our sales department for pricing if you would like a custom configuration.