The Seatpack Softie is for use in aircraft that do not have no room for a backpack style parachute behind the pilot.
Paraphernalia Seatpack Parachute. Includes (2) B-12 snaps on leg harness and thread-thru chest strap as standard. Carry bag is not included. LIST $2,385.00
- Upgrade to three (3) B12S US$50.00
- Upgrade to three (3) Quick Ejectors US$175.00
Seatpack Softie Dimensions:
- Container Width 15in
- Fore & Aft 14in
- Thickness 2.50in
Recommended Pilot Weight is up to 240 lbs.
CUSTOM SIZING AVAILABLE.
Softie now offers the SEATPACK Softie in a Wedge version that is thicker at the front and thinner at the rear which allows for greater headroom.
Standard Color Options - Red, Royal Blue, Navy Blue, Grey, Olive Drab, Black
Custom Color Options - Please call Wings and Wheels.
- Thread-Thru (TT) - flattest and lightest of the connectors Softie offers. For pilots interested in minimizing weight and bulk, thread thru adaptors are an excellent choice.
- Standard Snap/V-Ring (B-12) - B-12 Snaps come as standard leg strap hardware on all Softie parachutes.
- Quick Ejector Snap/V-Ring (QE) - Allow for fast, easy, one hand disconnection of the harness attach points. Quick ejectors offer a nice convenience, however, they are bulkiest and heaviest of all the connector hardware Softie offers.
Aerobatic Harness Option (No Extra Charge)
- Softie's unique crossover style Aerobatic Harness is designed specifically for pilots doing high NEGATIVE G aerobatic maneuvers. It is designed so that the leg strap connecting hardware is moved away from the hips where it can dig in and cause pain and discomfort during high negative G aerobatic maneuvers. The harness is attached by having the leg straps pass through a high strength soft loop at the hip and then cross over and buckle on the opposite side of the harness just below the rib cage. This unique design has proven to be very popular with aerobatic pilots.
Custom Monogram (US$30.00)
- Personalize your Softie with your initials or aircraft registration numbers. Choose any combination of up to six (6) letters and numbers and Softie will embroider them on the right side of the harness in your choice of color.
Average delivery for most parachute orders is 4-6 weeks. Wings and Wheels maintains stock of popular models. Contact us for availability.
You can enter Color and Hardware Options during Check-Out. Wings and Wheels will adjust pricing for additional options.