National's Seat Pack is desirable when the cockpit has more vertical space than horizontal. For added comfort, the seat pad has one inch of "Astronaut Foam" above the parachute container (user accessible/adjustable via Velcro closure).
National 425 Premium SEAT (2) B12's with Std harness; straight line quilting; Black binding & harness; Container Color: See Color Options; Canopy; Pilot Chute & Manual. LIST $2,484.00.
- Upgrade to three(3) B12S US$13.00
- Upgrade to three(3) Quick Ejectors US$197.40
National 425 Premium Seat Dimensions:
Seat Height 3in
Seat Width 15in
Seat Depth 13in
Thickness Back Vest 0.25in
Recommended Pilot Weight is up to 208 lbs.
Color Options - Black, Navy Blue, Royal Blue, or Red (All with Black Trim and Harness)
- Standard Snap/V-Ring (B-12)
- Quick Ejector Snap/V-Ring (QE) - QE Snaps automatically releases or "ejects: the V-Ring when pulling the finger lever outwards.
"A" (Alternative) Harness Option (Standard)
- The Seat Pack comes standard with the "A" Harness configuration. The "A" harness positions the leg strap hardware away from the lap belt. The snap and V-ring are moved 5" rearwards to position the hardware behind lap belt.
Average delivery for most parachute orders is 4-6 weeks. Wings and Wheels maintains stock of popular models. Contact us for availability.
You can enter color and hardware options during Check-Out. Wings and Wheels will adjust pricing for additional options.