Use dropdown box above for Digital Water Meter selection.
The meter maintains two totals. The batch total may be reset to measure flow during a single use. The cumulative total provides continuous measurement and may not be manually reset. The batch total is labeled as TTL1. The cumulative total is labeled TTL2.
When the cumulative total reaches a maximum reading of 9999, it will automatically reset to zero.
Press the DISPLAY button briefly to switch between the batch and cumulative total.
Activate the Meter
Turn the meter ON by starting water flow or briefly pressing the DISPLAY button. The meter will display the batch or cumulative total from last use.
Press DISPLAY briefly to display the batch total. Hold the DISPLAY button down for three seconds to reset the batch total to zero.
The meter is programmed to turn off automatically if not used for about one minute.
This meter has a permanent factory calibration for measuring water. If installed and used correctly, inaccuracies of no greater than ±5% will be obtained.
Proper handling and care will extend the life and service of the meter.
The meter is virtually maintenance-free. However, it is important the rotor moves freely. Keep the meter clean and free of contaminants.
If the rotor does not turn freely, apply a penetrating lubricant on the rotor, shaft, and bearings. Remove any debris or deposits from the rotor using a soft brush or small probe. Be careful not to damage the turbine rotor or supports.
Caution: Blowing compressed air through the turbine assembly could damage the rotor.
The meter is powered by two AAA alkaline batteries which may be replaced while the meter is installed. When batteries are removed or lose power, the batch and cumulative totals reset to zero but the factory calibration is retained.
If the display becomes dim or blank, replace the batteries as follows:
• Remove the four Phillips-head screws from the face of the meter and lift the faceplate from the turbine.
• Remove the old batteries and clean any corrosion from the terminals.
• Install new batteries. Make sure the positive post is in the correct position.
• When the batteries are replaced, the faceplate will power ON. Check the display to ensure normal functions have resumed before assembling again.
• Reseat batteries, if necessary, and position the faceplate on the turbine housing. To avoid moisture damage, make sure the O-ring is fully seated. Tighten the four screws on the faceplate.