Use above dropdown box for Canopy Cap selections and final price.
Side Hinge Canopy
1. Find the care label near the center seams. This is the FRONT of the canopy cover.
2. Stand on the left side of the glider with the canopy open.
3. Hook the elastic over the front corners of the canopy with the strap underneath the canopy frame.
4. Pull the cover toward the rear, and then hook the elastic over the rear corners of the canopy.
5. Connect the strap to the buckle.
6. Straighten the center seams to align down the center of the canopy and adjust any wrinkles along the sides until smooth.
Front Hinge Canopy
1. Find the care label near the center seam. This is the front of the canopy cover.
2. Place the rear of the cover over the back of your raised canopy and hook the elastic around both rear corners.
3. Pull the cover forward and hook the elastic around the front of the canopy and at both front corners.
4. Straighten the center seam to align down the middle of the canopy and adjust any wrinkles along the sides until smooth.
5. You can now raise and lower your canopy at will during set up and while on the grid. There are no inconvenient straps to get in the way!