1. Brake disk to fit the existing shoe brake wheel Bimbo Part# 057090
2. Wheel bolts, 6 pcs. Allen screw M6×95
3. Brake assembly 30-9 for brake fluid DOT 4 with anchor plate
4. Hydraulic fitting straight Part# 075830
5. Torque plate assembly with tension rod
and Spacer 35x30x18 Part # 055758
6. Master cylinder type 7 Part# 058270
7. Hydraulic hose 900 mm length Part# 058390
8. Hollow screw with copper gaskets Part# 058550
9. Support for master cylinder Part# 059510
10. General arrangement drawing and instructions T9102-K
Before you decide to start with the modification, please check, if the wheel halves of the existing
shoe brake wheel are fixed together with 3 or 6 bolts. In case there are only 3 bolts, you need
additionally a new hub, in order to perfom the modification.
Turning of the brake disk centering, fitting hub and brake disk, installation of master cylinder, laying of the hydraulic hose, installation of the wheel unit( fit the spacer), filling with brake fluid DOT 4 If you have only little experience with hydraulic systems, we would recommend to contact an appropriate work shop to have done that modification. This kit for Twin Astir is approved by Grob and will come with the relevant documents. (Letter from Grob with approval).